MBBS MS MCh FRACS – Brain & Spine Surgeon
Mr Ivan Bhaskar is a highly qualified Australian trained Neurosurgeon with a double degree in Neurosurgery and sub-specialization in keyhole spine surgery providing Neurosurgical services in Metropolitan Melbourne, Bacchus Marsh, Gisborne and Bendigo.
Mr Bhaskar has also completed a Spine Fellowship and has expertise in keyhole spine surgeries with state of the art equipment to aid such surgeries for the management of back pain and complex spinal conditions. In addition to performing Robotic spinal surgeries at the Epworth Hospital and The Valley Private Hospital, he has trained further to provide Endoscopic spine surgeries in selected cases.
He has had extensive experience with complex Brain and Spinal surgery having worked for the last 15 years in this specialized field.
- Northpark Consulting Suites, Bundoora
- Private Consulting Suites, Bacchus Marsh
- Neal Street Medical Clinic, Gisborne
- Wyndham Specialist Care Centre, Werribee
- Bendigo Day Surgery Consulting Suites, Bendigo
- Churchill Consulting Suites, The Valley Private Hospital